Friday, April 20, 2012

Rawtella Review


 
I KNOW that this is what God puts on His toast in the mornings.  It’s heavenly.  It’s Nutella - but modified to be raw, certified organic, vegan and safe for those with peanut allergies. 

 
Only THREE ingredients - Hazelnuts, Cacao Nibs, and Coconut Sugar.  It comes in different flavors like Original, Mint, Silk, Crunch and Coffee.

 
It's less creamy than Nutella but packs an insanely rich, chocolaty punch.

 
I found Rawtella at a health food store but you can buy it online at the Rawtella website or on Amazon.com.  I think it’s a bit pricey but worth it if you don’t feel like making your own homemade healthy version of Nutella.  Best of all, the Kid thinks it’s ‘diet’ so she won’t touch it.

 
 
So – let’s fantasize think about what we could use it for….
  • Eating it straight from the spoon ---->
  • Dipping berries and bananas into it
  • Blending into smoothies
  • Hot chocolate
  • Add to your coffee
  • Spreading on toast or muffins in a minute
  • Topping pancakes or waffles
  • Stirring into oatmeal
  • Frosting
I have only tried the Original and Silk flavors because that's what was available at my local store.  There are not enough words in the English language to describe the extraordinary deliciousity of this wonderful product.

Please go check out their website to get all the information - and don't forget to LIKE them on Facebook to get coupons, recipes and more info!

For those of you who are wondering, they did not ask me nor pay me to write this review, but IF anyone from Rawtella likes what I had to say, I'm willing to accept a few crates as a token of your gratitude!!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment